Natural resources for your needs
• Cobalt up 80% year-to-date
• Cobalt believed to be the next investment trenda
• Is a critical component of ithium-ion batteries
• Currently in a supply deficit
• Has a vulnerable supply chain
• Has been overlooked by investors.
• Located in the prolific district of Cobalt,
Ontario which has been the epicentre of past producing cobalt mines in Ontario.
• Two past producing mines on property
• Exploration upside with historic work
showing cobalt, gold and nickel mineralization occurs with an assay of 8.76% Co, and 6.56% Ni.
• Trading at a substantial discount to comparable exploration companies in the surrounding areas
• Experienced capital markets team with records of delivering shareholder value
• Near-term catalyst with upcoming work program
The spot price of cobalt has increase 150% since beginning of 2016
Demand expected to increase 10% this year to 110k tonnes.
Consistent deficits expected
Significant upside in the event of supply disruption
Cobalt deemed a “conflict mineral” from consumers demanding ethical and auditable cobalt